NetLink Technologies Ltd. ("NetLink") supports the protection of intellectual property. Whether you are the holder of a trademark, service mark, or copyright, NetLink is committed to helping you protect your legal rights. Therefore, we have established the following policies for considering trademark and/or copyright infringement claims.
To notify NetLink that there has been a copyright or trademark violation, please follow the specific instructions in (A) for filing a trademark claim, or (B) filing a copyright complaint.
1. If you (the "Complaining Party") would like to submit a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark (registered with the Bangladesh Patent and Trademark Office or, for foreign marks, registered with the appropriate intellectual property organization of your country; state
registrations are not considered valid for these purposes), NetLink requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by either:
(i) filling out the contact form available, or (ii) providing the following information via email to legal[@]netlinkbd.com The words "Trademark Claim" should appear in the subject line. To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed trademark violation must include the following information:
2. Upon receipt of the appropriate information identified in Section 1 above, for trademark claims, NetLink will initiate an investigation. While NetLink is investigating the claim, NetLink, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, may temporarily remove the challenged material from NetLink Website, notify the posting party it will lock down the posting party's domain name(s), redirect the posting party's DNS, forward the Complaining Party's written notification to the posting party,and/or if it is solely stored on a NetLink server, temporarily remove or deny access to the challenged material.
3. If NetLink concludes that the Complaining Party has raised a legitimate trademark claim, it may, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, permanently remove the challenged material from NetLink Auctions, continue to suspend the posting party's NetLink account and/or if it is solely stored on a NetLink server, deny access to the challenged material. If NetLink concludes that the Complaining Party has not raised a legitimate claim or if it is not clear whether the Complaining Party has raised a legitimate claim, NetLink will restore access to the challenged material.
1. If the Complaining Party would like to submit a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, NetLink requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing NetLink with the following information via email to legalnetlinkbd.com The words "Copyright Claim" should appear in the subject line. A copyright claim can also be submitted by mail to: GPO Post Box No: 2535, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided to NetLink and must include the following information:
2. An electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
3. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
4. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit NetLink to locate the material.
5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit NetLink to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
6. A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For Copyright Claims, upon receipt of appropriate notification from the Complaining Party, pursuant to Section 1 of Copyright Claims above, NetLink will remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing.
If the Complaining Party provides NetLink with appropriate notification, pursuant to Section 1 of Copyright Claims above, including information reasonably sufficient to permit NetLink to locate and remove or disable the material in question, or includes information concerning repeat infringement, then NetLink will forward the Complaining Party's written notification to such alleged Infringer and shall take reasonable steps promptly to notify the Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
It is NetLink's policy to provide for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of NetLink customers and account holders who repeatedly violate this policy or are repeat infringers of copyrighted works, trademarks or any other intellectual property.
Order and Deploy Your Desired Solutions - Explore Manage/Client Area